The world of telephony has changed considerably since Splicecom was established in 2003 as a manufacturer of on premise telephone systems. In that time we've witnessed and embrased the introduction of many new technologies, including Smartphones, Hosted Voice and CRM integration. All these changes give users far greater choice, in particular, how they make their voice calls - desk phones, smartphone app or PC softphone - and where they actually make and take calls; for many the office is no longer the primary place of work.
Splicecom's SelectVoice allows you to provide voice services that best match your business requirements and budgetary needs as all variants are available as CAPEX or OPEX.
With a choice of Private Cloud only, Private Cloud with On Premise survivable modules or On Premise only, all features and functions are common across all three development types.
Vision, Splicecom's embedded Business Management Suite, offers the best of business reporting, live wallboards and encrypted call recordings. Vision Reports is provided as standard with all SelectVoice deployments ensuring you can manage your voice costs and usage effectively and efficiently.
With features such as report scheduling, permission based browser access, call alarms and audit logs showing who and how users viewed or listened to call data, Vision is the primary management tool. Vision can be enhanced to offer Call Centre working and support multi-channel communications such as WhatsApp Business, Facebook, team email, SMS, etc.
Splicecom have partnered with Yealink, the world's leading SIP phone manufacturer, to deliver a wide range of telephony devices on SelectVocie sulitions, including:
- Yealink Desk Phones - Bluetooth and WiFi options
- SelectVoice Phone Partner - Provides PC control of Yealink desk phones alongside Microsoft integration features, including; hilghlight and dial, Teams Contact dialling, Team presence, Outlook Contact dialling & Skype For Business integration.
- SelectVoice Softphone - Allows you to use your PC as a fully featured business phone with a headset. All of the Microsoft integration features listed under Phone Partner too!
- Yealink DECT cordless - local base station or full site romaing coverage
- Yealink Audio Conference Devices
- Yealink Teams Video Solution
- Splicecom Smartphone App for Android and Apple iOS
SelectVoice integrates with over 50 leading CRM and Business Applications, providing click to dial, preview Contact name and CRM record appearance/screen pop functionality. Splicecom also offers APIs for Customers looking to integrate SelectVoice with in-house developed applications.