Navigate UC is a powerful personal productivity tool that allows business to benefit from the unification of their key IT apps with their Splicecom business telephone system.
Navigate UC helps to increase efficiency by showing the caller’s contact details on your PC screen before calls are answered and eliminating wrong numbers by enabling “click to dial” directly from Microsoft Skype for Business 2016, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Google Contacts.
Navigate UC also provides real time Presence information on all your colleagues, allowing you to make instant and accurate decisions as to how and when is the best time to communicate with them. This could include integrated messaging (IM), which is also included on Navigate UC. This allows you to send messages to one or several users simultaneously from a single window using rich text and hyperlinks. There’s also a message history to keep track of past conversations.
- Works with:
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Google Contacts
- Dial directly from;
- Apps listed above
- Web pages
- Controlled pop of contact records on incoming call
- Preview window shows caller’s name as found in Apps listed above, their number and call control functions
- Helps users to decide how they want to deal with a call and then act immediately
- Call history displays last 50 calls in and out
- Presence shows colleagues availability in real-time
- Integrated Messaging allows conversations with one or several colleagues
|Splicecom SelectVoice Brochure||2.4MB||Download|